For Whitney's birthday, she asked to go to McDonalds and eat some chicken nuggets. This is technically Burger King, but close enough. They had fun playing on the toys and then going to see the free movie at the library.
Also for Whitney's birthday, we went and saw Conner's performance with his home school group. They were in a competition and won first place. Good job Conner!
The next day my family came over after church. Whitney was super excited to open presents. This is a cool Scooby Doo puzzle.
And blowing out the candles. I cannot believe that my baby is six years old. How did that happen? So I think Whitney had a fun birthday. We are going to do a Scooby Doo party for her but not until April.
It was a beautiful day - perfect for going to the park that is now just down the street.
Adam wasn't too sure about this being out in the open air business. Better get use to it baby because free parks are my bread and butter all Summer.
I told the girls to roll down the big hill. Whitney was the only one who could do this well. Rachel kind of got the hang of it. Megan mostly went sideways.
And for your viewing pleasure,our adorable smiley baby.
He has gotten pretty good at holding up his head. He hasn't rolled over yet, but he is getting closer.
I just moved him into 6-9 month clothes, so he is growing.
I love being a mom.






No comments:
Post a Comment